Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Can an Indian CA get a job in US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

Accountants are quite in demand in Canada and New Zealand.

The ICAI has a MoU with the Institute of Australia. So, ICAI's members have to take its membership to practice in Australia. Most of your papers would be exempt, and you'll only be required to take one or two exams or probably none at all.

I would suggest finding out about more such MoU's that the Institute may have with other countries. Getting the membership of the country you wish to work in would give you added credibility.

So, find out about it and go ahead. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a comment

We would love to know what you have to say about this information.