Tuesday, 30 June 2015

How to register a complaint for Income Tax Evasion by someone in India?

You can write to the Directorate General of the Income Tax Department (Investigation) giving complete details of who you think has committed a tax fraud and is likely to do so again.

The address and contact details of the officers of the Investigation Department can be found here

 Directory of Officers

No comments:

Post a comment

We would love to know what you have to say about this information.