Monday, 6 July 2015

Can I do some International Courses after CA?

You can consider the following courses after completing CA:

1. CIMA: Chartered Management Accounting from CIMA, London
2. CFA: Certified Financial Analyst
3. CPA & IIA: Certified Public Accountant and Institute of Internal Auditors, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you have to say about this information.