Thursday, 30 July 2015

Can I get another copy of my PAN card issued if I have lost the original one?

Of course you can. You can in fact choose to either apply online or by submitting a filled hard copy of the Form.

All guidelines on filling the form are available on the Tax department's website here: Guidelines for filling PAN Change Request Application

Note that the form for getting corrections in PAN data or applying to receive a PAN "card" in case of a lost card is the same.

No comments:

Post a comment

We would love to know what you have to say about this information.