Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Can I get a job outside India with a CS degree?

Corporate Laws are specific to a country. So, it is unlikely that you will receive a job outside India only on the basis of a CS degree from ICSI. However, you should consider the various Memorandum of Understanding that ICSI has with other institutes from other countries. A list of MoU's can be seen here on the institute's website: MOUs

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you have to say about this information.